Software to manage and protect your telecom network
TransNexus offers powerful software for telecom service providers, managed service providers and enterprises around the world who need the best solutions to manage and protect their telecom networks.
TransNexus has a comprehensive suite of robocall mitigation solutions to prevent the origination of unlawful robocalls.Learn more
ClearIP is is a powerful telecom software platform hosted in the cloud for fast, easy deployment and cost savings. It provides:
- Telecom fraud prevention using SIP Analytics, the fastest technology available
- Robocall and TDoS prevention
- Jurisdictional static and least cost routing
- STIR/SHAKEN caller ID authentication and verification
- CNAM caller ID name information
ClearIP works with any SIP-based telecom system.
NexOSS is a comprehensive suite of VoIP telecom applications, including:
- Intelligent least-cost routing
- Quality-of-service monitoring
- Analytics, inquiry and reporting
- Billing support
- Telecom fraud prevention using SIP Analytics
- Secure Telephone Identity using the STIR/SHAKEN framework.
NexOSS works with any SIP-based telecom system.
CDRAnalyzer delivers complete call history inquiry, reporting and analytics.
Expert partners deliver results
TransNexus has developed valuable relationships with solution partners and interop technology partners. Together, we can help you deploy the very best solutions to manage and protect your telecom network.
TransNexus is a leader in developing innovative software to manage and protect telecommunications networks. We have over 20 years' experience in providing telecom software for least-cost routing, billing support and prevention of telecom fraud and robocalls.
With over 20 patents, TransNexus has won the Telecom Top 500 Award, the Pulver 100 Award, Voice on the Net Award and is the winner of VoIP and IP Communications Product of the Year for 2017 and 2018 from INTERNET TELEPHONY.
Get started today
Let us show you how our software products can help you better manage and protect your telecom network.
Subscribe to our newsletter for product announcements, in-depth whitepapers and important news.