Powerful, efficient management of VoIP telecom services
NexOSS is a suite of integrated VoIP telecom applications for provisioning routes and rates, number translation rules, toll fraud prevention, robocall mitigation and prevention, STIR/SHAKEN call authentication, traffic analysis, and billing analytics and reporting.
Intelligent least cost routing
NexOSS saves VoIP service providers time and money with intelligent routing solutions. This includes dynamic no-loss least cost routing, as well as routing by quality of service, time of day, day of week and customer-specific routing.
Blocks telecom fraud attacks
NexOSS now includes fraud detection routing, which automatically suspends suspicious routes from the routing table, saving potentially tens of thousands of dollars for service providers.
NexOSS uses SIP Analytics to detect and automatically block telecom fraud attacks without impacting legitimate calls. By analyzing SIP messages before the call is set up, the system can quickly detect an attack—much faster than other systems that use call detail records (CDRs), which are typically created after calls are completed. It works with any SIP-based telecom system.
Ready for secure caller ID authentication using STIR/SHAKEN
Nuisance robocalls are difficult to avoid because robocall perpetrators can spoof their caller ID. The telecom industry has developed a technical standard, STIR, and a framework, SHAKEN, to validate caller ID using certificates, public/private keys and encryption.
NexOSS offers comprehensive STIR/SHAKEN functionality, and it’s ready for you to use today. The NexOSS STIR/SHAKEN solution provides everything you need:
- SHAKEN certificates and certificate repository
- Secure Key Store
- Authentication service
- Verification service
- Call validation treatment based upon verification results
- Rich Call Data
- The authentication and verification services can be configured to receive signing and verification requests as either SIP messages (per ATIS-1000074) or as a centralized SHAKEN server using HTTP per ATIS-1000082 on a call-by-call basis.
- SHAKEN PASSporTs can be sent in-band, out-of-band, or both.
NexOSS offers complete Call Detail Record (CDR) reporting and analysis. NexOSS is easy to install and provides 65 comprehensive and easy to understand color-coded Quality-of-Service (QoS) reports.
NexOSS’s near-real-time reporting gives you reports and alarms to detect quality-of-service problems before your customers do. Within minutes, email- and SNMP-alarms provide an immediate alert if problems occur. Alarm triggers can be set for any of the call completion or quality-of-service statistics.
These CDR reporting capabilities are also available as a stand-alone application, CDRAnalyzer.
- Quick-and-easy creation of new VoIP products
- Least Cost Routing
- Grade-of-service routing
- Time-of-day, day-of-week routing and more
- Customer-specific dial plans
Number translation based on any combination of:
- Calling number
- Called Number
- Source IP address
- Destination IP address
- Time-of-day or day-of-week
Telecom fraud prevention
- SIP Analytics quickly detects spikes in calling activity—much faster than CDR analysis—and sends an alert to the routing server, automatically blocking the fraudulent calls
- Other calls with normal call patterns continue uninterrupted
- The software is self-learning. It calculates fraud thresholds based upon historical call patterns, using controls that you can adjust to fine-tune fraud alert handling.
- Detects and prevents common telecom fraud attack profiles, including:
- Fast traffic-pumping
- Slow traffic-pumping
- Theft of service
- Web-based reports present detailed traffic analysis reports allow operators to drill down on the data to view traffic by customer, called number, source or destination IP address
- Quality-of-service monitoring to generate alert emails when the quality of service for any VoIP device falls below preset thresholds
- Automatic updates to the routing table based on quality-of-service analysis
- Call Detail Record mediation and multi-currency settlement rating
- Rate provisioning
- Automated credit controls allow of block calls based on customer credit balance
- Hourly profitability reports
- Invoice and traffic summaries
TransNexus offers a free trial of NexOSS. We provide technical support and remote training for all qualified customers. As part of the evaluation, TransNexus staff will prepared a detailed evaluation project plan, which defines the server requirements and NexOSS solution design and acceptance test cases for your network.
The project plan also defines the installation and training plan that a TransNexus engineer will follow to quickly prepare your team for production-ready operation of NexOSS.
Many customers have told us that the operational savings from NexOSS during the evaluation trial was more than they eventually paid for the software. It paid for itself in advance.
Contact us about NexOSS today
If you’re interested in learning more about NexOSS, please fill out the form below to receive more information and request a demo. You can also request a free trial or call us today!
This information will only be used to respond to your inquiry. TransNexus will not share your data with any third parties. We will retain your information for as long as needed to retain a record of your inquiry. For more information about how we use personal data, please see our privacy statement.