Collection of personal information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person. We have forms in our website to collect information if you’re interested in learning more about our products and services. We use this information to respond to your interest in our products and services and to keep you posted on TransNexus news and events.
If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our email.
We will not share your personal information with any third parties.
Collection of non-personal information
We collect information in our website for anonymous tracking of website usage using cookies technology, and we use this information internally to manage and optimize our website for usability.
We may use this information in the future to remember choices you’ve made while using our website. In this case, we would only use this information to give you a better user experience. We will not share this information with any third parties.
If you want to disable cookies, check with the provider of your browser software to find out how to disable cookies. Please note that certain features of the TransNexus website may not be available once cookies are disabled.
To safeguard your privacy, TransNexus will:
- Only collect and use your information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so
- Be transparent in our dealings with you and will tell you about how we will collect and use your information
- Not use your information for anything else unless you have been informed and, where relevant, your permission obtained
- Not ask for more information than we need for the purposes for which we are collecting it
- Provide you with a copy of your personal information we hold upon request
- Update our records when you inform us that your details have changed
- Delete your personal information if we are not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes
- Continue to review and assess the quality of our information
- Implement and adhere to information retention policies relating to your information, and will ensure that your information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period
- Observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and data protection laws, and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are promptly and transparently dealt with
- Train our staff on their privacy obligations
- Ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it’s held
- Ensure that if and when we outsource any processes, the supplier has appropriate security measures in place and will contractually require them to comply with these Privacy Principles
- Ensure that suitable safeguards are in place before personal information is transferred to other countries
You’re not required to provide any personal information on the public areas of this website. However, you may choose to do so by completing the forms on various pages of the site. We’ll only use the information you provide to us on these pages in order to process the relevant form. Please see the privacy wording on the relevant form for a more detailed explanation of how your information will be used.
If you choose to exercise your privacy rights, you have the right to not to receive discriminatory treatment or a lesser degree of service from TransNexus.
TransNexus complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States. To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, and to view our certification, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov.
We are responsible for the processing of personal data it receives, under the Privacy Shield Framework. We comply with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU, including the onward transfer liability provisions. However, we do not share either personal or non-personal information with any third parties.
TransNexus commits to cooperate with EU data protection authorities (DPAs) and/or the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) and comply with the advice given by such authorities about data transferred from the EU and Switzerland.
Please be aware that TransNexus is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). In addition, TransNexus is required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security and law enforcement requirements.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, TransNexus commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information.
Under certain conditions (more fully described on the Privacy Shield website), you may invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
TransNexus privacy contact
If you have any questions about privacy at TransNexus, please email the TransNexus privacy and data protection team at email@example.com.
EU individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact TransNexus by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at +1 (404) 526-6060, or by mail at:
Attention: Jim Dalton
730 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30308