NexOSS Centralized SHAKEN Server
The NexOSS software platform can be used as a SHAKEN Centralized Signing and Signature Validation Server as described in ATIS-1000082. This capability offers a simple SHAKEN solution for complex telecommunications networks.
The NexOSS Centralized SHAKEN Server includes the following features:
- STI-KMS — Key Management System for managing multiple SHAKEN certificates
- STI-AS — Authentication Service
- STI-VS — Verification Service
- Interface — RESTful API that communicates via HTTP per ATIS-1000082
Some voice service providers using a complex, heterogeneous network might be interested in deploying SHAKEN as a centralized service. The NexOSS Centralized SHAKEN Server makes this easy:
- Fast, easy deployment for complex networks
- The fastest way to comply with the TRACED Act
- Simple network integration
- The SHAKEN HTTP SHAKEN API is lightweight and requires no network configuration changes
- Supports multiple customers, each with their own SHAKEN certificate
- Horizontal scalability supports networks of any size
- Plug-and-play interoperability with any network equipment:
- Ribbon PSX
- Metaswitch Perimeta
- Oracle Acme Packet
- And any other system that supports ATIS-1000082.
The NexOSS Centralized SHAKEN Server can be integrated with a softswitch or policy engine at the center of a network or with Session Border Controllers (SBCs) at the network edge.
The TransNexus difference
TransNexus STIR/SHAKEN solutions are uniquely positioned to give you the best performance and value available:
- Fully standards-based
- One of the first to complete testing with the ATIS Robocalling Testbed to confirm proper use of the standards
- Most affordable commercial STIR/SHAKEN software solution available
- Many happy customers using them in production networks
- Works with existing network equipment
We make SHAKEN deployment easy:
- Registering with the STI-PA
- Testing with a free trial
- SHAKEN certificates and Certificate Repository
- Go-live support
- Assistance with your robocall mitigation program and FCC certification filing preparation as required by the FCC Second Report and Order
Contact us today to learn more.
This information will only be used to respond to your inquiry. TransNexus will not share your data with any third parties. We will retain your information for as long as needed to retain a record of your inquiry. For more information about how we use personal data, please see our privacy statement.
Our STIR/SHAKEN products:
- Most affordable commercial solutions
- Work with any TDM and/or SIP network
- Include support with all aspects of deployment.