TransNexus at ITEXPO 2023
Solutions improve call completion and customer satisfaction while saving money
ATLANTA, Georgia, February 7, 2023 — TransNexus today announced participation in the ITEXPO conference on February 14–17, 2023 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The company will showcase innovative solutions that improve call completion and customer satisfaction while saving money.
|Where:||Booth 455, Fort Lauderdale Broward County Convention Center|
|When:||February 14–17, 2023|
|Book a meeting:||Online booking page or ITEXPO app|
The theme for ITEXPO 2023 is CONNECT-SELECT-PROTECT: Come meet with the right people, choose the right technology options for your needs, and always keep an eye on protecting your assets with best-in-class cybersecurity tools.
TransNexus solutions add value to telecom networks, improving call completion and customer satisfaction while saving money. These solutions include:
- STIR/SHAKEN and Branded Calling improve call completion and prevent outbound calls from being blocked or labeled as spam.
- Robocall prevention identifies and mitigates disruptive robocall traffic.
- Telephony Denial of Service (TDoS) prevention safeguards your network from malicious attacks.
- SIP Analytics identifies and blocks toll fraud attacks as they first begin.
- Least cost routing saves money while optimizing service.
These solutions are available hosted in the cloud for quick, easy deployment. Integration with a SIP-based telecom system is a smooth, easy process.
We look forward to seeing you in Fort Lauderdale!
TransNexus is a leader in developing innovative software to manage and protect telecommunications networks. The company has over 20 years’ experience in providing telecom software solutions including toll fraud prevention, robocall mitigation and prevention, TDoS prevention, analytics, routing, billing support, STIR/SHAKEN and SHAKEN certificate services.