TransNexus at ITEXPO 2022
Innovative Solutions Add Value to Telecom Networks
ATLANTA, Georgia, May 23, 2022 — TransNexus today announced participation in the ITEXPO conference on June 21–24, 2022 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The company will showcase innovative solutions that add value to telecom networks.
|Booth 435, Fort Lauderdale Broward County Convention Center
|June 21–24, 2022 Book a meeting
The theme for ITEXPO 2022 is ReThink, ReGroup, ReDiscover. “This is your one-stop event to reimagine your communications and technology tools for success in the post-pandemic business environment.”
TransNexus solutions add value to telecom networks, improving call completion and customer satisfaction while saving money. These solutions include:
- STIR/SHAKEN and Rich Call Data improve call completion and prevent outbound calls from being blocked or labeled as spam.
- Robocall prevention identifies and mitigates disruptive robocall traffic.
- Telephony Denial of Service (TDoS) prevention safeguards the network from malicious attacks.
- SIP Analytics identifies and blocks toll fraud attacks as they first begin.
- Least cost routing saves money while optimizing service.
These solutions are available hosted in the cloud for quick, easy deployment. Integration with a SIP-based telecom system is a smooth, easy process.
Stop by Booth 435 at ITEXPO 2022 to learn more. Book a meeting with us today. We look forward to seeing you in Fort Lauderdale!
TransNexus is a leader in developing innovative software to manage and protect telecommunications networks. The company has over 20 years’ experience in providing telecom software solutions including toll fraud prevention, robocall mitigation and prevention, TDoS prevention, analytics, routing, billing support, STIR/SHAKEN and SHAKEN certificate services.