STIR/SHAKEN Special Offer
ATLANTA, Georgia, February 20, 2019 — TransNexus today announced a special offer to enable telephone service providers and large enterprises to quickly and easily implement STIR/SHAKEN within their telephone network and use it to authenticate and verify caller ID. This framework is widely considered to be the most promising way to prevent caller ID spoofing, a common tactic used with unwanted robocalls.
The TransNexus STIR/SHAKEN special offer provides a free implementation of their STIR/SHAKEN software and up to one million calls processed by the STIR/SHAKEN services at no charge.
“By participating in the TransNexus STIR/SHAKEN program, service providers and enterprises will gain valuable experience in using a STIR/SHAKEN solution in their network, with their equipment and software, and providing caller ID authentication and verification with their customers,” said Jim Dalton, CEO of TransNexus. “This will demonstrate to their users, customers and market that they are making progress in preventing unwanted robocalls and restoring trust in the public telephone network.”
In 2018, both the FCC and the CRTC called on telecom service providers to implement STIR/SHAKEN to protect consumers from unwanted robocalls and related scams.
Since then, many carriers have announced plans to implement STIR/SHAKEN by the end of 2019 or sooner.
TransNexus STIR/SHAKEN solutions
These software products perform the essential authentication and verification services required by STIR/SHAKEN. They also do more, with capabilities not found in other announced solutions:
- Flexible policy definitions for both authentication and verification services enable tailored call handling for groups of users or even individual subscribers. This allows defined attestation levels for various scenarios in the network and blocking or diverting calls in response to STIR/SHAKEN outcomes according to group or individual preferences.
- Comprehensive suite of services can be performed in just one dip for each call, such as fraud detection, least cost routing, LRN dip, CNAM, least cost routing and so forth.
- STIR/SHAKEN services are performed on application servers, rather than in switches or SBCs. This enables easier deployment and management of SHAKEN services, especially for organizations that have a variety of equipment and software in their network. It also leaves their Session Border Controllers free to do their primary job of managing concurrent calls and protecting the network.
Special offer: Free Proof-of-Concept
Sign up for a free proof-of-concept implementation by March 31, 2019 and perform SHAKEN services, authentication and/or verification, on up to 1 million calls for no charge through July 31, 2019.
- Perform STIR/SHAKEN services in your network, test, production, or both, with your software and equipment.
- Use authentication and verification policies that you choose at the group and/or subscriber level.
- Gain experience with business and technical requirements for your company.
- Demonstrate progress on STIR/SHAKEN to regulators, customers and the market.
- No obligation—cancel at any time.
More on TransNexus.com
March 20, 2019
February 20, 2019
February 20, 2019
February 14, 2019
January 31, 2019
January 11, 2019
December 10, 2018
November 6, 2018
This information will only be used to respond to your request. Transnexus will not share your data with any third parties. We will retain your information for as long as needed to retain a record of your request. For more information about how we use personal data, please see our privacy statement.