TransNexus is looking for an entry-level Marketing Assistant. The successful candidate will help curate and publish marketing content and carry out processes for campaign development, reporting and analytics.
- Prepare and publish website content
- Create social media posts
- Develop and send broadcast emails
- Help maintain marketing campaign information and prepare reports and dashboards in Salesforce
- Excellent writing skills
- Well organized, able to multitask
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for learning technical topics
- Education and/or job experience in marketing communications and product positioning
- Expert with Microsoft Office
- A passion for software marketing!
Nice to haves
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Understanding of website analytics and search engine optimization
- Knowledge of image editing using tools like Photoshop, GIMP, Acorn, etc.
- Experience using marketing software, such as:
- Salesforce or similar customer relationship management applications for campaign management and reporting
- Broadcast email such as Mailchimp, Constant Contact or similar
- Social media platforms, including Twitter and LinkedIn
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
As a new Marketing Assistant, you will be paired with an experienced marketing mentor who will provide training on TransNexus products, marketing systems and processes.
This is a full-time position. Work arrangements are fully remote (work from home), with occasional team meetings in Atlanta, Georgia. The role may require occasional travel to industry events.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
TransNexus is a leader in developing innovative software to manage and protect telecommunications networks. The company has over 20 years’ experience in providing telecom software solutions including toll fraud prevention, robocall mitigation and prevention, TDoS prevention, analytics, routing, billing support, STIR/SHAKEN and SHAKEN certificate services.