Webinar recording — Complying with the TRACED Act made simple
The recording from our recent webinar, Complying with the TRACED Act Made Simple, is now available. It covers imminent requirements faced by all voice service providers that originate calls with U.S. NANP calling numbers. Here’s a review and recording.
This webinar was presented by Jim Dalton, Brian Ford, and Alec Fenichel to NTCA members and guests on January 14, 2021.
Here are the slides used in the webinar presentation.
- FCC requirements
- SHAKEN and/or Robocall Mitigation Program
- Reporting and certification filing requirements
- ClearIP robocall mitigation tools
- Integration with SIP or TDM
- Robocall mitigation demonstration
- Non-IP call authentication update
- Latest information on Out-of-Band Token Transmission for TDM Networks
- How it works
- STIR/SHAKEN demonstration
- Special offer for NTCA members
In addition, we help service providers with all aspects of STIR/SHAKEN deployment, including registering with the Policy Administrator and filing their Robocall Mitigation certification with the FCC.
Contact us today to learn more.
This information will only be used to respond to your inquiry. TransNexus will not share your data with any third parties. We will retain your information for as long as needed to retain a record of your inquiry. For more information about how we use personal data, please see our privacy statement.
Our STIR/SHAKEN products:
- Most affordable commercial solutions
- Work with your existing network
- Include support with deployment