Webinar recording – Get Ready for the STIR/SHAKEN Call Authentication Mandate
We presented a webinar recently, Get Ready for the STIR/SHAKEN Call Authentication Mandate. This one-hour presentation reviews the requirements of the recently enacted TRACED Act and shows how some NTCA members are quickly getting ready today. Here’s a recording of the webcast for your review.
- Regulatory and market overview
- How STIR/SHAKEN works
- Deployment challenges in both SIP and TDM networks
- Case studies with real voice service providers using STIR/SHAKEN in production
- Questions and answers
Contact us today for more information on STIR/SHAKEN and call authentication. We have everything you need to give your subscribers the benefits of call authentication and robocall prevention today.
This information will only be used to respond to your inquiry. TransNexus will not share your data with any third parties. We will retain your information for as long as needed to retain a record of your inquiry. For more information about how we use personal data, please see our privacy statement.
Our STIR/SHAKEN products:
- Most affordable commercial solutions
- Work with any TDM and/or SIP network
- Include support with all aspects of deployment.