TransNexus ClearIP least cost routing enhancements
New Capabilities Provide Greater Flexibility, Scalability and Efficiency
ATLANTA, Georgia, December 16, 2020 — TransNexus today announced enhancements to ClearIP least cost routing features. The updated software enables voice service providers to configure a much larger pool of routing destinations for improved cost savings, load balancing and failover capability.
Least cost routing benefits
When originating a call, service providers can choose from multiple carriers. Finding the cheapest routes saves money.
Each carrier might offer multiple destinations for improved load balancing and failover.
Optimized least cost routing includes the following considerations:
- Shop the available providers routing tables to save cost
- Select routing destinations available from each provider in a round robin fashion for improved load balancing
- Send a prioritized, optimized list of routes with each call that the Session Border Controller (SBC) will use to place the call. Sending a list, instead of a single route, improves failover.
The ClearIP least cost routing enhancements significantly expand the number of routes per provider that can be used by the least cost routing algorithm. This provides the following benefits:
- Each provider can be configured with up to five preference tiers for improved cost savings and quality of service.
- Each preference tier can be configured with up to 16 destinations for improved load balancing and failover capability.
Contact us today to learn more about ClearIP and the comprehensive portfolio of services it provides, including least cost routing.
This information will only be used to respond to your inquiry. TransNexus will not share your data with any third parties. We will retain your information for as long as needed to retain a record of your inquiry. For more information about how we use personal data, please see our privacy statement.
ClearIP delivers the fastest, easiest, most-precise prevention of toll fraud, robocalls and TDoS attacks. It’s ready-to-go with STIR/SHAKEN.Learn more