TransNexus to facilitate CFCA STIR/SHAKEN monthly calls
ATLANTA, Georgia, March 10, 2020 — TransNexus today announced that the CFCA (Communications Fraud Control Association) will host monthly online KNOW Sessions focused on STIR/SHAKEN, facilitated by TransNexus. The purpose is to provide a forum for stakeholders to share information, ask questions, and network with experts.
The first call will be on March 17, 2020 from 11 a.m. – 12 noon EDT.Register now
Each KNOW Session will provide educational content and discussion on the following:
- A deep dive into a specific STIR/SHAKEN topic. Initial topics will include:
- Authentication and attestation framework
- SHAKEN Public Key Infrastructure
- Verification and verification status display
- Out-of-band STIR/SHAKEN
- Rich Call Data
- Overview of recent industry and regulatory developments
- An open discussion of relevant topics
If you would like to suggest other STIR/SHAKEN discussion topics, please do so using the form below.
This information will only be used to respond to your inquiry. TransNexus will not share your data with any third parties. We will retain your information for as long as needed to retain a record of your inquiry. For more information about how we use personal data, please see our privacy statement.