Development Operations Engineer
TransNexus is looking for an experienced Development Operations Engineer. The successful candidate will deploy product updates, identify production issues and implement integrations to improve operational efficiency.
TransNexus provides call routing, reporting and security tools for telephone service providers worldwide. We have been providing cloud-based services for five years and are expanding our cloud operations to meet customer demand. This job is remote.
- Build and set up new development tools and infrastructure in AWS and Azure.
- Work on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Test and examine code written by others and analyze results.
- Ensure that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Identify technical problems and develop software updates.
- Work with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Plan projects and be involved in project management decisions.
- Deploy updates and fixes.
- Provide Level 2 technical support.
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Develop scripts to automate visualization.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
- Enjoy working with customers
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience with:
- Software engineering
- Developing software applications for large scale deployment
- Telecom industry
- PKI (Public Key Infrastructure)
This is a full-time position. Work arrangements are fully remote (work from home), with occasional team meetings in Atlanta, Georgia.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
TransNexus is a leader in developing innovative software to manage and protect telecommunications networks. The company has over 20 years’ experience in providing telecom software solutions including toll fraud prevention, robocall mitigation and prevention, TDoS prevention, analytics, routing, billing support, STIR/SHAKEN and SHAKEN certificate services.