Business Development Representative
TransNexus is seeking experienced Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to contact and schedule meetings with prospective customers.
As a TransNexus BDR, you will be trained on our industry and technology with the expectation to progress to an Account Executive role after one year.
As a Business Development Representative, you will:
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Determine the prospect’s interest in robocall prevention, SHAKEN and branded calling
- Schedule discovery meetings for sales executives and prospects
- Excellent phone, writing, and listening skills
- Self-starter whose experience demonstrates their desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
- Must be able to follow defined business processes
- Interest in being part of a fast-growing software development company
- At least one year of professional experience
- Experience reaching or exceeding weekly activity goals
- Familiarity with Voice-over-IP
- Understanding of the telecommunications industry
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
TransNexus is a leader in developing innovative software to manage and protect telecommunications networks. The company has over 20 years’ experience in providing telecom software solutions including toll fraud prevention, robocall mitigation and prevention, TDoS prevention, analytics, routing, billing support, STIR/SHAKEN and SHAKEN certificate services.