Webinar recording available - How to Implement STIR/SHAKEN
On February 19, 2019, TransNexus and TelcoBridges teamed up to present an educational webinar, How to Implement STIR/SHAKEN. A recording of this presentation is now available. The session includes a live demonstration.
In 2018, both the FCC and the CRTC called on telecom service providers to implement STIR/SHAKEN to protect consumers from unwanted robocalls and related scams.
Since then, many carriers have announced plans to implement STIR/SHAKEN by the end of 2019 or sooner.
- The unwanted robocall problem
- Regulatory and legislative initiatives
- STIR/SHAKEN overview
- Live demonstration
- Next steps and special offers
- Questions and answers
Special offer: Free Proof-of-Concept
Sign up for a free proof-of-concept implementation by March 31, 2019 and perform STIR/SHAKEN services, authentication and/or verification, on up to 1 million calls for no charge through July 31, 2019.
- Perform STIR/SHAKEN services in your network, test, production, or both, with your software and equipment.
- Use authentication and verification policies that you choose at the group and/or subscriber level.
- Gain experience with business and technical requirements for your company.
- Demonstrate progress on STIR/SHAKEN to regulators, customers and the market.
- No obligation—cancel at any time.
Contact us today to request participation in this valuable program.
This information will only be used to respond to your inquiry. Transnexus will not share your data with any third parties. We will retain your information for as long as needed to retain a record of your inquiry. For more information about how we use personal data, please see our privacy statement.