Restoring trust in the telephone network—a tutorial on SHAKEN
The Communications Fraud Control Association (CFCA) will host a webinar on April 11, 2019: Restoring Trust in the Telephone Network—A Tutorial on SHAKEN. This session will be facilitated by TransNexus.
|Date:||April 11, 2019|
|Time:||11:30am – 12:30pm EDT|
Registration is open to members and non-members of the CFCA.Register now
Robocalls and scam calls have undermined the public’s trust in the telephone network. This problem is caused by spoofed calling numbers that enable bad actors to deceive their victims and avoid law enforcement.
Major telephone carriers and the FCC have identified STIR/SHAKEN as the best solution to eliminate spoofed calling numbers.
Attend this webinar to learn about the following topics:
- A brief history of robocalls
- Regulatory initiatives
- SHAKEN Trust Anchor
- Digitally-signed Identity tokens
- Calling party trust levels
- How SHAKEN makes call trace back quick and easy
- How SHAKEN will impact call analytics
- How SHAKEN will impact toll fraud control
- Deployment timelines – when will SHAKEN be here?
- Future developments
About the CFCA
The Communications Fraud Control Association (CFCA) is a not-for-profit international association committed to risk management, loss prevention and fraud control through education, information sharing and collaboration.
The association is comprised of security and risk management professionals from communications service providers, vendor partners and law enforcement entities working together to stop communication fraud.
More information is available at www.cfca.org.
Our STIR/SHAKEN products:
- Most affordable commercial solutions
- Work with any TDM and/or SIP network
- Include support with all aspects of deployment.