AT&T strengthens robocall prevention
AT&T recently announced three new features to its Call Protect application. These enhancements give subscribers more options for preventing unwanted robocalls.
- Calls identified as Spam Risk can now be blocked automatically. The previous option, send to voicemail, is still available.
- Calls from a number not in your contact address book can be sent to voicemail automatically.
- You can use Siri voice commands to block calls and report spam from your iPhone.
AT&T offers two versions of Call Protect:
- Free version provides automatic fraud blocking, spam risk blocking, unknown caller blocking and a personal block list.
- Call Protect Plus adds caller ID display name, custom call controls, reverse number lookup, a secure wi-fi VPN, and a personal ID monitor to notify you if your personal information is found on the dark web.