Customer Success Executive
TransNexus is seeking a professional to join our team as a Customer Success Executive (CSE).
The successful candidate will build deep relationships with prospects and customers along their journey from initial sales demonstrations, solution design, and onboarding through the ongoing expansion and growth in their use of TransNexus software solutions and services.
TransNexus is a leading provider in the rapidly developing field of secure identity management for telecommunications.
TransNexus is deeply involved in the development of software that enables cryptographic security for telecommunications. As a pioneer in SHAKEN technology, TransNexus is leading the way with innovative software solutions for secure authentication and verification of telephone caller identity.
This is a growth opportunity position in a growing entrepreneurial business. This position offers a blend of sales, operations and technical experience that will prepare the CSE for promotion opportunities in Sales Management, Product Management or Operations.
- Meet with prospective customers to discover their needs, explain the TransNexus value proposition and provide a demo of the TransNexus solution.
- Develop and document a solution design proposal for the customer with support from the TransNexus engineering team.
- Collaborate with the TransNexus customer support team to lead the customer through the onboarding process.
- Provide customer training on how to use TransNexus services. Identify opportunities to upsell new features to existing customers.
The successful Customer Success Executive will have the following qualities:
- Enjoys working with customers and building relationships.
- Is proactive about following up with prospects and leading them through the process to become a TransNexus customer.
- Is detailed oriented, well organized and can manage the process of onboarding new customers.
- Has good writing skills and prepares highly professional customer proposals.
- Has a good understanding of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the telecommunications industry. If you do not have telecom experience but have a strong record of academic or business achievement, we will provide the training you need to succeed.
As a new CSE, you will be paired with an experienced CSE mentor who will provide training on TransNexus products, the telecom industry, and VoIP technology. This position is remote and requires occasional travel to trade shows in the U.S.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
TransNexus is a leader in developing innovative software to manage and protect telecommunications networks. The company has over 20 years’ experience in providing telecom software solutions including toll fraud prevention, robocall mitigation and prevention, TDoS prevention, analytics, routing, billing support, STIR/SHAKEN and SHAKEN certificate services.