Comprehensive Management of Your Session Border Controllers
SDReporter creates detailed Quality of Service reporting, alarms, and fraud detection unmatched in the industry.
Using your VoIP network data, SDReporter optimizes the collected information to detect fraud and return robust reporting.
Sign Up for A Demo
SDReporter Product Features
SDReporter includes smart monitoring features that sense when there is an unusual spike in call traffic to a specific destination. When a suspicious spike occurs, the system automatically blacklists the route, ensuring that fraud losses are kept to an absolute minimum without interrupting legitimate calls.
- Compatible with Audio Codes, Broadworks, Cisco Call Manager, Metaswitch CFS and Perimeta, Oracle Acme Packet, Sansay, and Sonus
- Detailed call completion reports and call signaling alarms
- Fast access to find, view, or download individual CDRs
- Easy to understand color coded Quality of Service reports
- Quality of Service alarms based on twenty-two packet loss, jitter, and delay statistics
- Call signaling alarms based on call success ratio, average call duration, and post dial delay
- Fraud detection and alarms
- Shield blacklist and scoring
- Partitions – a sub-set SDReporter system for each customer of a service provider
- Fraud call block for BroadWorks
- Email and SNMP alarms