Smart Management of Your Network!
Easily manage your next-generation VoIP network with the power of NexOSS' suite of back office applications. NexOSS provides VoIP operators with an easy-to-use web interface to find least cost routes, rates, fraud, and number translation rules.
Sign Up for a Demo
NexOSS Product Features
- Quick and easy creation of new VoIP Products
- Least Cost Routing
- Grade of service routing
- Time of day - day of week Routing
- Customer-specific dial plans
- Based on any combination of Calling Number, Called Number, Source IP address, Destination IP address, Time of Day and Day of Week
- Automatically detect spikes in calling records
- Sends an alert to the routing server, temporarily blocking the fraudulent route
- Web-based traffic analysis reports allow users to drill down on the data to view traffic by customer, called number, source or destination IP address.
- Quality of Service monitoring generate alert emails when the quality of service for any VoIP device falls below preset thresholds.
- Automatic updates to the routing table based on quality of service analysis.
- Call Detail Record mediation and multi-currency settlement rating
- Rate Provisioning
- Automated Credit Controls allow users to block calls based on a customer’s credit balance
- Hourly profitability reports
- Invoice and traffic summaries
Ready for Caller Authentication with STIR/SHAKEN
Nuisance robocalls are difficult to avoid because robocallers can spoof their caller ID. The telecom industry has developed a technical standard, STIR, and a framework, SHAKEN, to validate caller ID using certificates, public/private keys, and encryption. We've added STIR/SHAKEN functionality to NexOSS, and it's ready for you to evaluate today.