Collection of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person. We have forms in our website to collect information if you’re interested in learning more about our products and services. We use this information to respond to your interest in our products and services and to keep you posted on TransNexus news and events.
If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our email.
We will not share your personal information with any third parties.
Collection of Non-Personal Information
We collect information in our website for anonymous tracking of website usage using cookies technology, and we use this information internally to manage and optimize our website for usability.
We may use this information in the future to remember choices you’ve made while using our website. In this case, we would only use this information to give you a better user experience. We will not share this information with any third-parties.
To safeguard your privacy, TransNexus will:
- Only collect and use your information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so.
- Be transparent in our dealings with you and will tell you about how we will collect and use your information.
- Not use your information for anything else unless you have been informed and, where relevant, your permission obtained.
- Not ask for more information than we need for the purposes for which we are collecting it.
- Update our records when you inform us that your details have changed.
- Continue to review and assess the quality of our information.
- Implement and adhere to information retention policies relating to your information, and will ensure that your information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period.
- Observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and data protection laws, and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are promptly and transparently dealt with.
- Train our staff on their privacy obligations.
- Ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it’s held.
- Ensure that when we outsource any processes, the supplier has appropriate security measures in place and will contractually require them to comply with these Privacy Principles.
- Ensure that suitable safeguards are in place before personal information is transferred to other countries.
You’re not required to provide any personal information on the public areas of this website. However, you may choose to do so by completing the forms on various pages of the site. We’ll only use the information you provide to us on these pages to process the relevant form.
If you have any questions about privacy at TransNexus, please email the TransNexus privacy and data protection team at email@example.com.