TransNexus VoIP Fraud
- Introduction to VoIP Fraud
- Best Practices for VoIP Security
- VoIP Theft of Service: Protecting Your Network
- Hacking Premium Rate Number Schemes
- *NEW* Telecom Fraud Scenarios
- $166,000 Telecom Fraud Case Study
- TransNexus Overview
- TransNexus OSS:BSS Solution
- TransNexus Success Story with Cisco and MetaSwitch
- Case Study: RapidTel – Next Generation SIP Routing with NexOSS
- Telecom Carrier Solutions Adapted for the Enterprise
- Getting Started with Geo Intelligent Routing
- NexOSS Oracle Database Instructions
- Configuration Guide for Acme Packet SBC Local CDRs and FTP CDR Push
- Configuration Guide for Acme Packet SBC Local CDRs and SFTP CDR Push
- Configuring Acme Packet SBC for Header Manipulation Rules
OpenSIPS, OpenSER, Kamailio, SIP Router & SER
- OSP Routing & CDR Collection Server with OpenSIPS 1.7.2
- Performance Test Results for OpenSER and RTPproxy
- Performance Test Results for OpenSER and SER
- Secure Multi-Lateral Peering with SIP Express Router V2.0
- Secure Multi-Lateral VoIP Peering with OpenSER V1.2
- Routing and CDR Collection for OpenSIPS V1.5.1 using an OSP server
VoIP Peering and Settlement
- Peer to Peer Settlement for Next Generation Networks.
This white paper is a tutorial on clearing and settlement for Next Generation Networks
- The Value of IP Clearing and Settlement.
This white paper describes the network economics of VoIP clearing and settlement.
- VoIP Clearinghouse Tutorial
This white paper, from the International Engineering Consortium, provides a brief tutorial on the VoIP clearinghouse business model.
- Will VoIP Clearinghouses Give Providers Much Needed Support?
Article reprinted from 4 November 2004 Billing World.
- Configuring Cisco VoIP Devices for Settlement
OSP Peering Protocol
- What is OSP?
Overview of the Open Settlement Protocol
- Open Settlements Protocol (OSP) Clearinghouse Solution
Cisco white paper describing OSP in Cisco’s Open Packet Telephony framework.
- VoIP OSP Solution Description.
This white paper describes how Digiquant’s IMS billing system can be implemented with OSP to provide highly reliable and secure wholesale interdomain VoIP billing.
- ATT OSP Implementation.
This white paper describes the OSP implementation developed by AT&T Labs and currently in production with the AT&T Global Clearinghouse.
- OSP Questions and Answers.
This white paper from Cisco Systems provides questions and answers about the OSP Protocol.
- FreeSwitch OSP Module Users Guide.
This document provides instructions on how to build and configure FreeSWITCH with OSP Toolkit to enable secure, multi-lateral peering.