OSPrey-NP is a simple, low cost, high performance software platform for hosting the U.S. number portability database locally within your network. The OSPrey-NP server automatically stays synchronized with the U.S. Number Portability Administration Center (NPAC) to ensure that your network has a near real time copy of the NPAC. The OSPrey platform has been used in carrier operations since 2000. OSPrey-NP is a specialized version of the OSPrey platform and is based on years of proven carrier grade reliability and performance.
- Locally host the NPAC within your network: lower operating risk, faster queries
- Continuous, automatic updates from NPAC ensure near real time number portability data
- New revenue – sell number portability query services to your customers
- Controls query access by customer
- Generates query records by customer and NPAC region
- Optional billing package available
- Simple to install and easy to use. Proven reliability
- Supports either SIP or OSP protocols for number portability queries
- Certified interoperability with GSMA Pathfinder international number portability service
Request a Free 30 Day Trial
For qualified customers, TransNexus will provide its OSPrey-NP for a free 30 day evaluation trial complete with technical support and remote training. During the trial period TransNexus will install and configure software applications and will assist the customer to determine the optimal system design based on the customer’s network and forecast for production operations.
Contact Us About OSPrey-NP Today!
If you’re interested in learning more about OSPrey-NP, please fill out the form below to receive more information and request a free trial. You can also call us today!